HOW TO ENTER
Participants must subscribe to the newsletter.
By subscribing the participants will get 3 entries.
Participants can get more entries by;
Referral Subscribe +3
Facebook Page Likes +1
Instagram Follow +1
Twitter Follow +1
Per Dollar Spent +1
Per Dollar Referral Spend +2
- The duration of the competition is from 22nd February to 20th March 2021.
- The winner will be announced through Instagram or an e-mail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Iulia Shop (organiser of this contest) reserves the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Any failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and/or winner being disqualified:
- All information on how to enter the contest, i.e. closing dates for entrants submissions and details of the prizes to be awarded to the winner(s), form part of these terms and conditions and in the event of any inconsistency, shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
- This contest is hosted by Iulia Shop on its website or affiliated websites. Iulia Shop is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting in relation to this contest. This contest is solely administered by the organisers and/or its affiliates.
- Email addresses submitted will be used for Iulia Shop for marketing purposes. The entrant may unsubscribe anytime.
- The entrant must be above the age of eighteen (18) years or older at the date of entry. Employees of organizers are not eligible to enter the contest.
- All information submitted by the entrant must be accurate, complete and operational. The organizers may require the winner(s) to provide exact name, phone number an address to send prizes.
- Contest Period: The contest opens on the date and time specified in the Contest Summary, and ends on the date and time specified in the Contest Summary The organisers will not be responsible for entries that are not received, lost, delayed or incomplete. Any entry which is late, incomplete or does not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the organisers. The organisers shall not be liable for any electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties and errors in transmission in respect of any entries attempted but not received.
- The winner(s) will be selected by lucky draw at the sole discretion of the organisers. The selection of the winner(s) will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the organisers and the organisers’ decision will be final. The organisers reserves the right to authorise any of its partners and/or vendors to administer the contest on its behalf, including but not limited to the selection of the winner(s). The winner(s) will be notified to the contact information provided by the winner(s) in their entries. Entitlement to prizes by winner(s) may be subject to them signing waivers, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, publicity releases and returning such signed documents within seven (7) days of being so notified. The organisers will not be responsible for and shall not be liable for any failure or delay in notifying the winner(s). In the event that the organiser cannot for any reason obtain the winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at organiser’s sole discretion.
- Prizes need to be collected within seven (7) days of winner(s) announcement. Otherwise, prizes will be deemed to have been forfeited and the organisers reserves the right to offer any prize to other entrants.
- Prizes are awarded “as is” and the organisers make no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in any respect as to the prizes. The organisers, its affiliates and service providers accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any and all damages, costs, expenses, claims or losses of any kind that a winner may incur as a result of a defect in any of the prizes or in connection with any entrant participation in the contest. Entrants shall indemnify and hold harmless the organisers, its affiliates and service providers from any loss or damages resulting from his breach of these terms and conditions. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The organisers accepts no responsibility for any failure to fulfil any of its obligations arising out of circumstances outside its control. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to terrorist attacks, government regulation, regulatory action, accident, war, riot, natural disaster, explosion, fire, weather or strike, events affecting the operation of the Contest including if the contest website is infected or affected by a virus, bugs, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the organisers or its service providers, or the occurrence of any matter which corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the contest or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the organisers. The organisers reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest in the event of occurrence of any cause beyond its control.
- The contest is governed by the laws of Turkey. Disputes in connection with the rules or this contest shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Turkey’s courts.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement contained in these terms and conditions has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of this agreement.